I have already introduced you to this application, and i already told you about the porting process to Zend Framework 2 but that's not all. Since i finished the first version which only worked for Greek documents, i always wanted to add support for the English language and extend it further more.
So after a few weeks of work and research here it is with a brand new name, Sum+my, which stands for Summarization Methodology Yardstick.
- Brand New Appearance based on Twitter Bootstrap
- Ported Application to Zend Framework 2.0
- Added Support for English Language
- Added Stemmer Test Page
- Fixed typos in the Greek Stemmer, improved accuracy a lot!
- Summaries are now cached, to avoid double posting, the links are by no means permanent!
It's probably the work i am most proud because it's so out of my element, so give it a try you might actually find it a great tool for everyday tasks and let me know if you have any ideas to improve it further or why not start adding support for more languages. For that you might also want to check the docs of the Sum+my